1.09.2005


here's a few pictures of my trip to copenhagen, denmark. it was chilly there. (and so was the weather :P) if there are any cool people from denmark, be sure and sign my comments section... the design was beautiful there and textilhuset is my favorite fabric store. i visited one yarn store but didn't get a photo, i did knit at this way cute chrarity shop/thriftstore/cafe (butik fisk, krystalgade) which was one of the highlights of my trip, i was invited to a knit together on sunday but sadly that was the day i flew home. i bought a cashmere sweater that has a somewhat large ply so i'm going to frog and reknit it. even though i looked and the needle size will need to be size 1. oh well, maybe next year i'll be finished with it :)


beauty


gorgeous!


all the girls wear cute coats, cute scarves, cute boots and ride cute bikes!


scarf i'm knitting at butik fisk

two girls i met at butik fisk very cool!


wearing finished scarf at cecil cafe


textilhuset my favorite fabric store (and someone's face)


tiv, didn't go in, don't like tourist traps


weird dog everyone eats


caught this ad on a bus of woman knitting in a hurry, not sure what it says.


my british airways stitch markers : )

all in all an interesting trip. had 3 days stop over in london. my favorite place on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home