2.09.2005

well, i'm picking up new projects because i'm getting bored with what i'm doing. i wanna finish my skirt, felted bag (haven't posted pics yet, but am going to put a huge wonderful cute flower on it), hollywood knits style purse, fendi bag, boy's sweater (hey i'm married so no curses here) (but the thought of knitting boy stuff bores me to tears!!!!), apricot jacket (feb fix), chamonix pants JUST TO NAME A FEW. are you seeing a pattern here? YES!!! that's it!!! i have a hard time finishing projects. i suspect it's a similar thing as when i'm making a wedding gown for a client and i procrastinate the finishing details... something about not wanting to let the beautiful gorgeous thing out the door. hmmm same same, like they say in thailand. just don't want to let go. it's frustrating. anyone give me any tricks on how to trick myself into finishing? lemme know! well, guess i'll go knit on that cute chocolate thing or maybe attempt to finish my felted bag so i can have something to tote around my other billion projects i have. cheers ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home