11.02.2005

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


everyone! LOOK AT THIS, MAGNIFICENT!



my sweetie backtack pal has gone completely bonkers! i'm in shock! i love my amazing amy butler bags, my sari yarn, merino, spinning book, wheel, sample spinning yarns, and OMFG! she gave me lots and lots of 100% cashmere. this girl really knows how to treat a lady! thank you kerrie, you have no idea how great this makes me feel. i took a look at her site hipknits and ofcourse she's the wonderful kerrie from magknits











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad that it arrived, I was beginning to worry about it. Phew. Glad that you like the goodies as well, I think we were a perfect match!

02 November, 2005 21:29  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

hi! I'll just comment on your Copenhagen post here... :)
The ad on the bus says "from Islands Brygge to Magasin (a big store) in 3 minutes". I don't get it why she knits, but hey - we have strange ads here in DK *grins*

Elisabeth

04 November, 2005 01:21  
Blogger Gina said...

What a great package! Love the colors she picked out.

17 November, 2005 07:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home